“To provide safe and secure housing for pretrial and sentenced adult offenders and to encourage positive long-term behavioral changes that will assist offenders to become productive citizens upon their release to the community.”
- Reduce criminal and antisocial behavior and related problems
- Provide programs and treatment services that will improve the offenders’ ability to function more effectively by reducing the potential for substance abuse and violence and improving their ability to function as productive citizens.
- Ensure that all offenders are held accountable for their actions.
- Provide support for offender reentry and aftercare programs for all offenders.
- Set positive examples for offenders that will become engrained in their personal behavior in the future.
- AA classes and counseling provided by the Hualapai Health Department
- Sweat Lodge
- Cultural Activities
- GED classes
- Health, Education, and Wellness
- Family Visitation / Behavioral Health
- Domestic Violence
- New Direction
- Healthy Heart
- Community Service Clean-up Crew
- Food Handlers
- Various Arts and Crafts
- Inmate Meditation Garden
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) for inmates
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) for Staff
- Inmate Handbook
- Policies and Procedures for inmates
Available on site Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Note: Please call prior to make arrangements with the notary for anything that requires an inmate signature.
Download notary flyer [PDF].
Special requirements for corrections officer applicants:
- Must be 21 years of age
- U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Arizona Drivers License
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
Open positions can be found on the Hualapai Tribal Employment page.
|Angela Chavez||Facility Director||Direct: email@example.com|
|Ann Querta||Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tasha Havatone||Administrative Assistantemail@example.com|
|Fernando Galvan*||Administrative Sergeantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sherry Hammontree*||Transportation Officeremail@example.com|
|Ruthie Tsosie*||Transportation Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Soto*||Transportation Officeremail@example.com|
|Alicia Benedict*||Correctional Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Donaldson*||Correctional Officeremail@example.com|
|Josette Goins||Correctional Officer|
|Bobby Havatone*||Correctional Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Janna Imthurn*||Correctional Officeremail@example.com|
|Kristeena Johnson*||Correctional Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kenneth Johnson||Correctional Officer|
|Pamela McKenzie*||Correctional Officeremail@example.com|
|Joshua Stapleton*||Correctional Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jolene Strawbuck||Correctional Officeremail@example.com|
|Coredarrell Tso*||Correctional Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brandon Tyree*||Correctional Officeremail@example.com|
|Thomas VanBreemen||Correctional Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Twila Warbington*||Correctional Officeremail@example.com|
|*Indicates Indian Police Academy Certified (IPA)|
|Lordina Sullivan||Kitchen Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|**Indicates Food Handlers Certified|