“To provide safe and secure housing for pretrial and sentenced adult offenders and to encourage positive long-term behavioral changes that will assist offenders to become productive citizens upon their release to the community.”
- Reduce criminal and antisocial behavior and related problems
- Provide programs and treatment services that will improve the offenders’ ability to function more effectively by reducing the potential for substance abuse and violence and improving their ability to function as productive citizens.
- Ensure that all offenders are held accountable for their actions.
- Provide support for offender reentry and aftercare programs for all offenders.
- Set positive examples for offenders that will become engrained in their personal behavior in the future.
- AA classes and counseling provided by the Hualapai Health Department
- Sweat Lodge
- Cultural Activities
- Health, Education, and Wellness
- Family Visitation / Behavioral Health
- Domestic Violence
- Celebrate Recovery
- Healthy Heart
- Community Service Clean-up Crew
- Food Handlers
- Various Arts and Crafts
- Inmate Meditation Garden
Available on site
Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Saturday – Sunday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Download notary flyer [PDF].
Special requirements for corrections officer applicants:
- Must be 21 years of age
- U.S. Citizen
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Arizona Drivers License
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
Open positions can be found on the Hualapai Tribal Employment page.
- Angela Chavez, Director, email@example.com
- Ann Querta, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Quintero, Lieutenant, email@example.com
- Tasha Nez, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Sergeants
- 4 Corporals
- 2 Field Training Officers FTO
- 16 Correctional Officers
- 1 Kitchen Supervisor
- 3 Kitchen Staff