“To promote Justice to all in a fair and impartial manner by providing quality and courtesy services with integrity and confidentiality; we further give our utmost respect to cultural values, customers and traditions.”
- Monday and Tuesday: Criminal Court
- Thursday: Juvenile Court
- Friday: Civil Court
- Friday: Conflict cases or emergency hearings
- Daily: Arraignment for adult incustody at 1:30pm
- Receptionist/court clerk window
- All assistance related to court dates and times, filings, jury exemptions (excuses), payments on fines, fees, child support are all made at this window. Accepted payment types are money order or bank certified cashier’s check.
- Customer comments
- All customers are encouraged to provide comments to the Court Administrator.
- Court forms
- Forms below are to be used and filed in the Hualapai Tribal Court only. Additional forms at front court lobby.
- Civil (child support, custody, injunctions, name changes,etc.) $20
- Marriage license $20
- Dissolution of marriage/separation $75
- Appeal $50, within 30 days
- Certified copy $2
- Advocate fees (practitioner application) $30, per year (per individual) and $10 per case
- Attorney fees $200 and $30 per case as of Jan. 1, 2011
- Protection Orders are free of charge for immediate family members, all else $20.
- Tribal Law and Order Code $75. Contact any court clerk for a copy.
- Duane Yellowhawk, Chief Judge
- Jolene Marshall, Associate Judge
- April Havatone, Court Administrator
- Muriel Uqualla, Chief Court Clerk
- Erica Mapatis, Receptionist Clerk
- Yolanda Wescogame, Civil Court Clerk
- Colette Quasula, Criminal Court Clerk
- Tawnya Shongo, Juvenile Court Clerk
- Tina Grounds,Traffic Court Clerk
- Jade Honga, Probation Officer
- Margaret Vaughn, Probation Supervisor
- Jamie Schrum, Court Process Server
- Ron Pope, Lead Bailiff
- Morris Samson, Bailiff