“To promote Justice to all in a fair and impartial manner by providing quality and courtesy services with integrity and confidentiality; we further give our utmost respect to cultural values, customers and traditions.”
- Monday through Thursday: Criminal Court
- Daily: Arraignments at 1:30pm for Adults in Custody
- Monday and Tuesday: Civil Court Hearings
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Juvenile Court Hearings
- Friday: Conflict cases or emergency hearings
- Receptionist/court clerk window
- For all assistance related to court dates and times, filing documents, etc. for cases, jury exemption (excuses), payments to fines, fees, restitution and child support are to be made at this window. *The only accepted form of payment is Money Orders and/or Certified Bank Cashier’s checks.
- For all requests for copies of court records, please use the new Request for Tribal Court Records form.
- Customer comments
- All court customers are encouraged to provide comments to the Court Administrator, April Havatone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court forms
- Some of our forms are provided for you on this page and are to be used for this Court only. Additional forms are in the front lobby of the Hualapai Tribal Court, if they are not available here. Please check with our staff for the correct form to file.
*All filing fees must be paid at the time of filing by the accepted forms of payment of Money Orders and/or Bank Certified Cashier’s Checks.
- Civil (child support, custody, injunctions, name changes,etc.) $20
- Marriage license $20
- Dissolution of marriage/separation $75
- Name Change $20
- Probate $20
- Appeals $50, within 30 days
- Injunction for harrassment $20
- Petition for order of protection; FREE
- C.D. of court hearing $10
- All others $20
- Document copies $.25 per copy
- Certified copy $2 per copy
- Advocate fees: $25 per complaint/matter or $60 per year for same client
- Attorney fees: $60 per complaint/matter or $200 per year
- Protection Orders are free of charge for immediate family members, all else $20.
- Tribal Law and Order Code $75. Contact any court clerk for a copy.
- Jan W. Morris, Chief Judge
- Vacant, Associate Judge
- April Havatone, Court Administrator, email@example.com
- Colette Quasula, Chief Court Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alyce Crook, Receptionist
- Tina Grounds, Traffic Clerk, email@example.com
- Yolanda Wescogame, Criminal Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gensean Havatone, Criminal Clerk, email@example.com
- Colette Quasula, Civil Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tawnya Shongo, Civil Clerk
- Vacant, Court Process Server
- Vacant, Bailiff
- Ron Pope, Lead Bailiff, email@example.com
- Dickie Shirley, Bailiff/Process Server
- Margaret Vaughn, Probation Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lou Jaramillo, Probation Officer
- Monique Alvirez, Probation Officer